As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published
- It is not under consideration for publication anywhere else
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
- Its publication has been approved by all co-authors if any, as well as by the responsible authorities
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages.
- Use reference management tools such as Mendeley, Zotero or EndNote to manage and to format the reference with IEEE style citation format.
- Ensuring the paper conform to a standard manuscript template for conference proceedings, please download the Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings here